What Glow Looks for in a Franchisee
Glow Spends a substantial amount of time and resources evaluating applicants. We want to find the individual that present characteristics and attributes supporting the success for our franchise system.
Glow goes through an evaluation process prior to approving applicants. History shows that all the additional costs incurred in recruiting the highest quality franchisees contribute to the overall success of the brand and every unit within the overall franchise system.
The "Ideal" Franchisee
We have a different definition of the “ideal,” franchisee, however; there are some basic characteristics that nearly every franchisor is looking for during the application process. Below is a list of some of the most sought-after attributes of Glow Sauna Studios.
- A person(s) who are motivated with a strong drive to achieve success
- A person(s) who understands customer service comes first, always
- A person(s) who is both enthusiastic about our service, not merely a desire to make a profit
- A person(s) who has experience in, or familiarity with the health and wellness industry
- A person(s) who is a quick learner and motivate to train their team
- A person(s) with some managerial or leadership experience
- A person(s) who wants the support of a franchise to launch faster and guide them
- A person(s) who has access to the capital required to be successful