Infrared light is part of the sun’s invisible spectrum of light that penetrates the human tissue. The three types of infrared waves – NEAR, MID, and FAR – each offer unique health and wellness benefits. Infrared light heats the body directly, which is far superior to conventional hot rock and steam saunas that heat the air around you. Glow offers a range of infrared saunas that provide a deeper and more detoxifying sweat tailored to your individual wellness needs and goals.
- NEAR infrared waves have a shorter frequency range and penetrate the epidermis layer of the skin
- This effect makes it the optimal choice for skin rejuvenation, wound healing and skin health
- MID infrared wavelengths penetrate deeper into the body, which is highly beneficial for increasing circulation
- MID infrared therapy mirrors the benefits of a cardiovascular workout, significantly stimulates blood flow, and provides benefits that continue well after the sauna session
- FAR infrared wavelengths have a longer frequency range that produce a deep and detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where most toxins reside
- FAR infrared aids in blood pressure reduction & weight loss, burning up to 600 calories in one session